Armed with decades of experience and a winning track record, we will handle your case with compassion and a thorough understanding of the law. Whatever your legal concern, at First, Albrecht & Blondis, our clients trust us to advocate for them in their employment law, personal injury, worker’s compensation and civil rights cases.
When you suffer an injury, your life can be turned upsidedown. Allow us to lead and ensure you are fairly compensated for your losses and expenses.
- Wrongful death
- Auto accidents
- Nursing home negligence
- Slip and fall
- Safe place injuries
- Pedestrian injuries
- Sexual assaults
- Psychological injuries
- Injuries to minors and elderly people
- Privacy violations
Our attorneys understand the complexities of employment law. Employment and fair compensation, dignity, and treatment by an employer, is a lifeline. Our clients trust us to listen to their problems, recognize their needs, and work to the fullest extent of the law with our many years of experience to deliver honest, thorough, and reasoned advice. Leadership that gets results.
- Severance/benefits negotiations
- Discrimination: Gender, Pregnancy, Age, Race/ethnicity, Arrest and conviction record, Disability, Sexual orientation (LGBT), Religion
- Sexual Harassment
- Disability accommodations/ADA
- Employment benefits/ERISA
- Healthcare Worker Protection Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wage and hour pay issue
- Wrongful discharge
- Unemployment compensation
- Non-compete agreement
Proficient representation is vital when dealing with complex employment issues. Problems can stem from injuries, assault, sexual misconduct, termination or even complications with your employer. The issues our clients face are many. And the knowledge we have accrued from many years, many precedents, and many experiences with our clients provide you with the confidence you need to know we are on your side.
- Unscheduled and scheduled injuries
- Injuries caused by assaults and sexual misconduct
- Third party injuries
- Emotional/psychological injuries
Each of our clients, every person – man, woman and child, of any age, race, sexual orientation or creed – deserves fair, humane, and civil treatment under the law. Our experienced attorneys are able to ensure our clients’ basic civil rights are protected, defended, and understood.
- First amendment – Freedom of speech, religion, association
- Fourth amendment – Police misconduct; search and seizure; excessive force
- Eight amendment – excessive force; prison / jail medical care
- Fourteenth amendment – equal protection; due process; right of privacy